We are a dedicated team who is looking for a dedicated colleague to join our Accounting Department. If you have an academic background in Accounting / Finance and are fluent in English, let’s have a chat.
– Instating accounting registrations in our internal systems.
– Interacting by phone and e-mail with the clients of the company in order to identify the problems linked to the financial field and finding the right solutions.
– Analyzing discrepancies and unpaid invoices.
– Establishing and maintaining statistics.
– Keeping complete and regularly update record of data and files.
– Performing all necessary reconciliations with suppliers.
– Providing support to the financial team members, whenever needed.
Your requirements and qualifications:
– Academic background in Accounting / Finance.
– Fluent in English, German language being an advantage.
– Analytical / logical skills.
– Oral and written communication skills.
– Reporting to executives, contact with clients.
– Ability to work independently, but also sense of team spirit.
– Time management skills, ability to work under time pressure.
– Willingness to learn and broaden know-how.
– Positive and energetic attitude towards challenges and new tasks.
What do we offer?
– A fresh and enthusiastic team taking on individual responsibilities.
– Flexible working hours.
– Learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
– An attractive salary package: performance based bonus, sports activities, meal tickets, health insurance.
– Various workshops and team-buildings.
Apply for the Accountant position HERE!