Are you looking for a new job? Check out our open position – TACTICAL BUYER.
If you are interested in Customer Service or Supply Chain and enjoy managing negotiations, we would like to meet you!
– Creating and negotiating orders.
– Benchmarking suppliers and evaluating new opportunities to be included in the sourcing strategies and supplier selection process.
– Analyzing suppliers’ offers in terms of price, quality and availability.
– Preparing summary reports, spreadsheets and charts based on analysis of data from multiple sources.
– Handling negotiations of pricing, payment terms, delivery dates etc.
– Following and responding to changing market price trends and availability of materials and services.
– Looking for new suppliers on the international market.
– Managing savings targets.
Your requirements and qualifications:
– You have previous working experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain or a related field.
– You are proficient in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and you worked with data analytics tools.
– You are self-motivated, team player and capable of taking on operational responsibility.
– You have advanced English language skills.
– Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
What do we offer?
– A fresh and enthusiastic team taking on individual responsibilities.
– Flexible working hours.
– Learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
– An attractive salary package: performance based bonus, sports activities, meal tickets, health insurance.
– Various workshops and team-buildings.
Apply for Tactical Buyer position HERE!