It could be hard to find a welcoming team where each colleague is supported and appreciated… just like in your dreams. If you’re still seeking, keep reading this, because CEPROCS may be the right place for you! We are looking for an independent, positive & resilient colleague who will join our Accounting Department.
– Responsible for accounting registrations in our internal systems.
– Interact by phone and e-mail with the clients of the company in order to identify the problems linked to the financial field and finding the right solutions.
– Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices.
– Establish and maintain statistics.
– Keep complete and regularly update record of data and files.
– Perform all necessary reconciliations with suppliers.
– Provide support to the financial team members, on request of the CFO.
Your requirements and qualifications:
– Academic background in Accounting / Finance.
– Fluent in English, other languages, especially German, are an advantage.
– Analytical / logical skills.
– Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
– Reporting to executives, contact with clients.
– Ability to work independently, but also sense of team spirit.
– Excellent time management, ability to work under time pressure.
– Willingness to learn and broaden know-how.
– Positive and energetic attitude towards challenges and new tasks.
What do we offer?
– A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment;
– A fresh and enthusiastic team taking on individual responsibilities;
– Flexible working hours;
– Learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
– An attractive salary package: performance-based bonus, sports activities, meal tickets, health insurance;
– Various workshops, events and team-buildings.
Apply for this position HERE! Join our team and grow with us!