We are looking for enthusiastic people, who are masters in German language, to work in an international environment as a Buyer.
– Benchmarking suppliers and evaluates new opportunities to be included in the sourcing strategies and supplier selection process.
– Analyzing suppliers’ offers in terms of price, quality and availability.
– Preparing summary reports, spreadsheets and charts based on analysis of data from multiple sources.
– Handling negotiations of pricing, payment terms, delivery dates etc.
Your requirements and qualifications:
– Minimum B2 German level is mandatory.
– Negotiating skills, market awareness.
– Flexibility, initiative and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
– Ability to work in an international environment.
– Self-motivated, team player and capable of taking on operational responsibility quickly.
– Problem solving oriented.
What do we offer?
– A fresh and enthusiastic team taking on individual responsibilities.
– Flexible working hours.
– Learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
– An attractive salary package: performance based bonus, sports activities, meal tickets, health insurance.
– Various workshops and team-buildings.
Do you want to gain experience in procurement and to work in a dynamic team? If so, apply for this job HERE!