Self-motivated, creative, dedicated – if these words describe you, then you could be our new colleague.
The ideal candidate:
– Have knowledge of MS Office.
– Is self-motivated, team player and capable of taking on operational responsibility.
– Is a critical thinker, with analytical skills and a creative problem solver.
– Has customer service skills.
– Has advanced English and French language skills.
Your main responsibilities:
– Providing support for purchasing related activities, inquiries, received via email and/or phone/chat from internal departments and stakeholders.
– Answering e-mails in professional timely manner, and ensures quick turnaround time.
– Running regularly reports for the expertise area.
– Maintaining, developing and updating procurement databases. ( e.g: catalogues).
– The role requires availability to ensure the requested business coverage between 9 am and 8 pm.
What do we offer?
– A fresh and enthusiastic team taking on individual responsibilities.
– Flexible working hours.
– Learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
– An attractive salary package: performance based bonus, sports activities, meal tickets, health insurance.
– Various workshops and team-buildings.
Accept the challenge and apply HERE.