We have for you a job where you’ll be challenged and will have the opportunity to learn from our experts in procurement.
- Creating and negotiating orders.
- Benchmarking suppliers and evaluating new opportunities to be included in the sourcing strategies and supplier selection process.
- Analyzing suppliers’ offers in terms of price, quality and availability.
- Preparing summary reports, spreadsheets and charts based on analysis of data from multiple sources.
- Handling negotiations of pricing, payment terms, delivery dates etc.
- Following and responding to changing market price trends and availability of materials and services.
- Looking for new suppliers on the international market.
- Managing savings targets.
Your requirements and qualifications:
- You have previous working experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain or a related field.
- You are proficient in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and you worked with data analytics tools.
- You are self-motivated, team player and capable of taking on operational responsibility.
- You are a critical thinker, with great analytical skills and a creative problem solver.
- You have advanced English, German, French or Spanish language skills.
What do we offer?
- A fresh and enthusiastic team taking on individual responsibilities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home policy.
- Learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
- An attractive salary package: performance-based bonus, sports activities, meal tickets, health insurance.
- Various workshops and team-buildings.
Would you like to start your journey at CEPROCS? Then, apply for this position here!