Our team is looking for a talented colleague who is interested in learning something new every day about procurement and in mastering his/her negotiation, problem solving and communication skills. Apply for our new open position and you will work in a flexible and dynamic environment, in which every employee is valuable and is supported on his/her way to professional growth.
- Creating and negotiating orders.
- Analyzing data and preparing request for quotation.
- Analyzing the offers and issue the comparison sheet.
- Actively participating in/leading negotiations with suppliers.
- Follow and respond to changing market price trends and availability of materials and services.
- Manage savings targets.
- Look for new suppliers on the international market.
Your requirements and qualifications:
- You have previous working experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain or a related field.
- You are proficient in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and you worked with data analytics tools.
- You are self-motivated, team player and capable of taking on operational responsibility.
- You have advanced English language skills, French representing and advantage.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
What do we offer?
- A fresh and enthusiastic team taking on individual responsibilities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
- An attractive salary package: performance based bonus, sports activities, meal tickets, health insurance.
- Various workshops and team-buildings.
Apply here: CEPROCS Career and you will be contacted by our HR Department as soon as possible.